It’s rare to find a pairing as sweet and delicious as fresh fruit and Juicy Juice, but a traditional fruit salad can become repetitive. Mix it up by making this adorable bullfrog fruit bowl that will delight kids of all ages. Here’s how you do it:
- Gather your fruit on a cutting board. You’ll need a whole cantaloupe, an apple, a banana and blueberries. Feel free to throw any additional fruit into the mix – anything in season works great!
- After washing the fruit, slice the banana and chop the apple into bite-sized pieces. Then, carefully remove a quarter of the cantaloupe.
- Remove the seeds from the cantaloupe and remove the orange flesh from the quarter piece. Cut the flesh into bite-sized pieces, as it will go into the fruit salad along with the apples, bananas and blueberries. Use the leftover rind to create the bullfrog’s eyelids and legs. Use two apple slices and two blueberries to complete the eyes.
- Arrange the pieces to form the shape of the bullfrog as shown below. Then, place all the sliced fruit into the cut-open cantaloupe.
- Serve with a Juicy Juice juice box and enjoy the cutest (and most edible) fruit bowl around!