Looking for a recipe that is equal parts refreshing and juicy? We have a video recipe that might take the cake as this Summer’s best way to cool down! It’s a fun spin on your traditional cake; it’s no bake! Watch the video, follow along, and send us pics of your Juicy Watermelon Cake.
1 large watermelon
2 cups of sliced strawberries or berries of your choice
1 container of whipped cream or whipped cream topping
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Begin carefully slicing off the rind of the watermelon, creating a rectangular shape as demonstrated in the video.
- Lay the watermelon on its side on a cake platter. Dab the watermelon with a paper towel to remove excess moisture and then cover it in whipped cream or topping. There should be approximately a 2” layer on each side.
- Once completely covered, garnish the top with berries of your choosing. We added fresh strawberries!
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the cake to set and cool.
- Slice and serve with Strawberry Watermelon Juicy Juice 100% Juice. Enjoy!