Celebrate their special day with this delicious birthday breakfast.
1. Heat a griddle or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Then combine flour, birthday cake mix, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, whisk eggs and combine with milk, butter, vanilla. Mix it all together.
3. Pour dollops onto hot griddle, leaving room for the batter to spread out.
4. Cook on both sides and flip when the pancakes begin to bubble. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes, watching for bubbles.
5. Transfer to a plate and let cool, then serve with syrup or with a dollop of whipped cream.
50 minutes (10 minute prep, 40 minute cook time)
6 – 8
Pillsbury is a trademark of the Pillsbury Company, LLC, used under license by Hometown Food Company.