JUICY JUICE® CHIEF FAMILY TIME OFFICER SEARCH
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND HAVE A CHILD/CHILDREN/CHARGE(S) AGED 2-10 AT TIME OF ENTRY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Juicy Juice Chief Family Time Officer Search (the “Contest”) begins 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 3, 2017 and ends 4:59 PM ET on April 17, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and have a child/children/charge(s) aged 2-10 years, at time of Entry (defined below). Employees of Harvest Hill Beverage Company (“Sponsor”), Brand Connections LLC (“Administrator”), Unique Travel Corp. (“Prize Provider”), their respective affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, promotional agencies and agencies/parties engaged in the development, production and distribution of Contest materials (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are determined as a Contest winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, visit www.JuicyJuice.com/familytime (“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete the registration form and provide your tip (in 100 words or fewer, in English only) on how to make the most of “family time.” You will also be required to upload an original photo that depicts your family using your tip to enjoy “family time” (collectively “Entry”). You may enter as often as you wish but there is a limit of one (1) Entry per person/email address per day and each Entry must be unique. For the purposes of this Contest, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59 PM ET, with the exception of the first day, which will begin at 12:00 PM ET and end at 11:59 PM ET, and the last day, which will begin at 12:00 AM ET and end at 4:59 PM ET. Sponsor and its Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are not eligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address indicated on the Entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized email account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders associated with the Entries. The Entry must: 1) be complete to be eligible; 2) be the property of the entrant. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service may apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device.
By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted and you agree that any child (under the age of 18 years old) depicted in Entry is your child/charge. In order to be entered into the Contest, entrants must comply with above instructions when submitting their Entry. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor or its affiliates, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s and its affiliates’ images and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the entrant. Entries should not contain any third party materials other than Sponsor-owned, or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
4. JUDGING: All eligible Entries will be judged by a Sponsor-selected panel of judges on or about April 19, 2017, based on the following judging criteria to determine ten (10) Finalists: Originality/Creativity of Entry (50%), Ability to Convey Enjoyment of “Family Time” using Submitted Tip (40%), and Feasibility of Activity (10%). In the event of a tie, tie will be broken based on highest score for Originality/Creativity of Entry. Decisions of Administrator/Sponsor are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
5. PUBLIC VOTING TO DETERMINE GRAND PRIZE WINNER: The ten (10) Finalists’ Entries will be posted on the Website, beginning 12:00 PM ET on April 24, 2017 through 4:59 PM ET on April 26, 2017 (“Voting Period”). Eligible individuals (defined as 13 years of age or older) who visit the Website can vote for their favorite Finalist’s Entry (each, a “Vote”). There is a limit of one Vote per person/email address per Finalist Entry, per day. The Finalist with the highest number of valid Votes (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be deemed the Grand Prize winner, and the remaining Finalists will be deemed First Prize winners (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). In the event of a tie, tied Finalist Entries will be re-judged by the Sponsor-specified panel of judges based solely on Originality/Creativity (100%). NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail accounts or other tactics to vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated Votes will be void. Votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial Contest subscription, incentives or sweepstakes not sponsored by Sponsor, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and Votes by any means that subvert the voting process or do not conform to the spirit of these Official Rules will void those Votes and may disqualify the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the voting process and to disqualify and void any Votes that were submitted by fraudulent means or were otherwise in violation of the Official Rules, as determined by Administrator/Sponsor in their sole discretion.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand and First Prize winners will be notified by phone/email and may be required to provide additional information back to the Sponsor within the timeframe specified in order to verify winner’s eligibility. Potential Grand Prize winner will also be required to complete and return via email/fax/mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights within seven (7) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within any specified timeframe or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be determined, as outlined above, time permitting.
7. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize – The honorary title of being the first Chief Family Time Officer and a 4-day/3-night trip for a family of four (two (2) adults and two (2) children age 15 and under) to any Luxury Included® Beaches Resort location located in Turks & Caicos or Jamaica, including round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home, hotel accommodations (one room, quad occupancy), ground transportation from/to destination airport/resort and a one (1) month supply of Juicy Juice product (awarded in the form of free product coupons) (ARV $7,020). Trip also includes all on-site resort meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, access to the Xbox Play Lounge and Kids Camps. All travel companions [or winner on behalf of any minors, who are his/her child(ren)/charge(s)] must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to travel. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals outside the resort, additional transportation, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents. Actual retail value of the prize will depend on winner’s point of departure/return. Winner and travel companions must travel on same itinerary. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor, which are subject to change or prize will be forfeited. Travel is subject to availability and Prize Provider selected blackout dates. Travel reservations will not be confirmed until 30 days prior to the selected travel date and must be completed by April 28, 2018. All travelers must have valid travel documents prior to departure (i.e., valid passport, valid government-issued photo ID). In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companions engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and travel companions home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner. Nine (9) First Prizes – A $150 Sponsor-specified gift card and a one (1) month supply of Juicy Juice product (awarded in the form of free product coupons) and a copy of the book Well Played: The Ultimate Guide to Awakening Your Family’s Playful Spirit (ARV $190 per prize). Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are nontransferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitutions may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value. The prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty (except as specifically included) or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein.
8. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. Judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. Prize winners and all entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Contest and/or acceptance of prize, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its affiliates, Administrator, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of a prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness and/or Entry for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; gains unauthorized access to accounts; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, for errors that may occur in promotion/ad materials, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Contest. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Contest if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Contest, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. In no event will more than 10 Prizes be awarded.
9. LICENSE/USE OF ENTRIES: By entering, each entrant understands that the Sponsor is not acquiring entrant’s copyright in and to his or her Entry, but Sponsor is being granted a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free right and license to use, edit and share the Entry, in whole or part, in any media, including all Sponsor affiliated digital and social media channels, now or hereafter known.
10. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. CHOICE OF LAW: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN CONNECTICUT. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CONNECTICUT. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE ANY DISPUTE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO CLASS ACTION.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners’ names, available after the Contest Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by May 31, 2017, to: Juicy Juice Chief Family Time Officer Search Winners, c/o Brand Connections, 1500 Broadway, 32nd Floor, NY, NY 10036.
14. SPONSOR: Harvest Hill Beverage Company, 1 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905.
15. ADMINISTRATOR: Brand Connections, 1500 Broadway, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10036.