NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. 18 years of age (and the age of majority in his/her/their state/jurisdiction of residence) as of the date of entry. Juicy Juice #JJFriYAY Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on 10/5/23 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 10/31/23. Standard data fees/rates may apply. For complete rules and details, go to www.juicyjuice.com/JJFriYAY. Sponsor: Harvest Hill Beverage Company.
JUICY JUICE #JJFRIYAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER/THEIR STATE/JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE). INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, or X (formerly known as Twitter). You understand that you are providing your information to Harvest Hill Beverage Company and not to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, or X (formerly known as Twitter).
Weekly Entry Period
Weekly Entry Period Start Date & Time
Weekly Entry Period End Date and Time
12:00 AM ET on
October 5, 2023
11:59 PM ET on
October 9, 2023
12:00 AM ET on
October 10, 2023
11:59 PM ET on
October 16, 2023
12:00 AM ET on
October 17, 2023
11:59 PM ET on
October 23, 2023
12:00 AM ET on
October 24, 2023
11:59 PM ET on
October 31, 2023
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (and the age of majority in his/her/their state/jurisdiction of residence) as of date of entry. Employees of Harvest Hill Beverage Company (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates (“Administrator”), their respective affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, promotional agencies and agencies/parties engaged in the development, production and distribution of promotion materials (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are four (4) ways to enter, as follows:
a. Via Instagram: During each Weekly Entry Period, the Sponsor will post Sweepstakes Call to Action posts (“Posts”) on the Sponsor’s Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/juicyjuiceusa/). You may enter by following and tagging @JuicyJuiceUSA, uploading one (1) photo, video, or story post of your child’s requested lunch including the hashtag #JJFriYAYSweepstakes in order to receive one (1) entry for that corresponding Weekly Entry Period. You must be a @JuicyJuiceUSA Instagram follower and tag @JuicyJuiceUSA to enter via Instagram. You must have an Instagram account to enter via Instagram and have your account privacy settings set to “Off.” If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Instagram app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store.
b. Via Facebook: During each Weekly Entry Period, the Sponsor will make Posts on the Sponsor’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/juicyjuiceusa/). You may enter by following and tagging @JuicyJuiceUSA, uploading one (1) photo, video, or story of your child’s requested lunch including the hashtag #JJFriYAYSweepstakes in order to receive one (1) entry for that corresponding Weekly Entry Period. You must be a @JuicyJuiceUSA Facebook follower and tag @JuicyJuiceUSA to enter via Facebook. You must have a Facebook account to enter via Facebook and have your account privacy settings set to “Off.” If you do not have a Facebook account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Facebook app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store.
TikTok: During each Weekly Entry Period, the Sponsor will make Posts on the
Sponsor’s TikTok page (https://www.tiktok.com/@realjuicyjuice). You may enter by following and
tagging @realjuicyjuice, uploading one (1) video of your child’s requested
lunch including the hashtag #JJFriYAYSweepstakes in order to receive one (1)
entry for that corresponding Weekly Entry Period. You must be a @realjuicyjuice
TikTok follower and tag @realjuicyjuice to enter via TikTok. You must have a TikTok
account to enter via TikTok and have your account privacy settings set to
“Off.” If you do not have a TikTok
account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free TikTok
app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play
d. Via X (formerly known as Twitter): During each Weekly Entry Period, the Sponsor will make Posts on the Sponsor’s Twitter (X) page (https://www.twitter.com/juicyjuiceusa/). You may enter by following and tagging @JuicyJuiceUSA, uploading one (1) photo or video of your child’s requested lunch including the hashtag #JJFriYAYSweepstakes in order to receive one (1) entry for that corresponding Weekly Entry Period. You must be a @JuicyJuiceUSA Twitter follower and tag @JuicyJuiceUSA to enter via Twitter. You must have a Twitter/X account to enter via Twitter and have your account privacy settings set to “Off.” If you do not have a Twitter/X account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Twitter/X app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store.
Uploading one (1) photo, video, or story (as applicable) on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and/or X (formerly known as Twitter) [including the hashtag #JJFriYAYSweepstakes, following and tagging the Sponsor and being able to receive Direct Messages via Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and/or X (formerly known as Twitter) is required] shall herein be referred to as the “Entry” and constitutes each entrant’s agreement to these Official Rules. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or X (formerly known as Twitter) account associated with the Entry. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (“Entrant”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or X (formerly known as Twitter) account submitted at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or X (formerly known as Twitter) account is defined as the person who is responsible for joining the Site and who manages the e-mail address associated with the Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or X (formerly known as Twitter) account.
By entering, you agree that you are solely responsible for all internet access and data charges that you incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your internet or mobile service provider. Please contact your participating service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. Sponsor and its Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete Entries. Incomplete Entries are not eligible. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent email addresses and/or identities) will void all Entries by that Entrant.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. You must have the permission of anyone depicted in your Entry for submission and you must be the parent/legal guardian of any child(ren) depicted in your Entry. Entries will not be judged. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address per entry method per each Weekly Entry Period. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials (other than Juicy Juice), or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand. Sponsor may blur or black out the infringing material, in their sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and X (formerly known as Twitter) are not affiliated with this in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and X (formerly known as Twitter) is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. By entering, you understand and agree that your Entry may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be posted online for consumers to view on the Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s social media sites, and/or Sponsor-determined sites. Sponsor will only be posting select Entries (in their sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to remove any posted Entries, in its sole discretion, even if the Entry has already been made available to the public. Sponsor reserves the right to edit, adapt, or modify any posted Entry, in its sole discretion. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s social media sites, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on
or about November 3, 2023 from among all eligible
Entries received, regardless of method of Entry during all of the Weekly Entry
Periods of the Sweepstakes Period. Random drawing will be conducted by
Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on
all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize will
depend on the total number of eligible Entries received from all of the Weekly
Entry Periods of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Prize and Actual Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize – A $10,000 check, to represent the “Grocery Grant,” made payable to winner and a supply of 100% juice. ARV: $10,100. The Grand Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein.
7. General Rules: Potential Grand winner will initially be notified by direct message (“DM”) on Instagram/TikTok/X (formerly known as Twitter) or comment on Facebook (as applicable) and will be required to follow the instructions outlined within forty-eight (48) hours from the time he/she is notified via DM. If the potential prize winner entered via Facebook, he/she will be notified by a comment on their entry post, provided further instructions, and then confirmed by email. If the potential winner cannot be reached by direct message or does not respond via Facebook as instructed within forty-eight (48) hours of first notification attempt, an alternate winner may be selected and notified. The potential winner must then sign and return via DocuSign, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) and Assignment of Rights (collectively, “Declaration”). The Declaration must be completed, signed and returned via DocuSign within seventy-two (72) hours after delivery of the Declaration to the potential winner. Noncompliance with these requirements, requests or the specified time period will result in disqualification and another winner will be selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection (in accordance with these Official Rules). Prize winner and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of prize, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its affiliates, Administrator, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and X (formerly known as Twitter) and each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, Entry, Instagram/Facebook/TikTok/X (formerly known as Twitter) username, and any Entries as applicable, for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; gains unauthorized access to accounts; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, for errors that may occur in promotion/ad materials, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In the event of cancellation, prize will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. In no event, will more than one (1) Grand Prize be awarded.
8. License/Use of Entries: By entering, each Entrant understands that the Sponsor is not acquiring Entrant’s copyright in and to his or her Entry, but Sponsor is being granted a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free right and license to use and share the Entry, in whole or part, in any media, including all Sponsor affiliated digital and social media channels, now or hereafter known.
9. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Choice of Law: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN CONNECTICUT. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CONNECTICUT. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE ANY DISPUTE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO CLASS ACTION.
12. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by November 17, 2023, to: “Juicy Juice #JJFriYAY Sweepstakes Winner 01-2766-12”, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
13. Sponsor: Harvest Hill Beverage Company, 1 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or X (formerly known as Twitter).