- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 ½ cups of steel-cut oats
- ¾ cup of pecans or almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups whole or low-fat milk
- 1 cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, strawberry banana flavor
- 6 teaspoons melted butter
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place banana slices in a single layer in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Add strawberries, cut sides down. Set aside.
- Combine oats, pecans, baking powder, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl; mix well. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, Juicy Juice® 100% juice, strawberry banana flavor; butter and maple syrup. Add oat mixture; mix well. Carefully pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbling and top is browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 8 to 10