Courtesy of Jeff Mauro
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 cup flour
- 1 large bag of BBQ kettle chips
- 3 eggs, whisked
- Chopped parsley
- Place chicken in a zipper-top bag with BBQ sauce and marinate between 2 and 8 hours.
- Open bag of chips and squeeze out air. Using a meat mallet, “pulverize” the chips until crumbly and place in a pie tin.
- Place eggs in a separate pie tin and the flour in a separate pie tin to set up breading station.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray a wire-racked sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Take chicken out of BBQ sauce and dip into flour, then dip into egg, then coat entirely in chips.
- Place chip-coated chicken on wire-racked sheet
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until internal temp registers 165 degrees.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with side of Mango Dipping Sauce (recipe below)
Mango Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, mango flavor
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan, bring mango juice to a gentle simmer. Reduce by half and cool.
- In a bowl, add in mayo, honey, mustard and about ¾ cup of the cooled reduced mango juice and whisk until combined.
- Adjust thickness with more mayo or more of the remaining mango juice until desired thickness is achieved. Add seasoning, if desired.