Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes plus 20 minutes cooling time
- ½ cup of firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of plus 1 ½ tsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, grape flavor
- 2 cups of seedless red or concord grapes
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 2 cups of fresh blackberries
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- 1 (9 oz.) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package yellow corn muffin mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar and cornstarch, then add grape juice, stirring until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place grapes, blueberries and blackberries in baking dish; pour brown sugar mixture over top. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, oil and 1 cup water, then add cake mix, muffin mix and cinnamon; whisk to combine and pour evenly over fruit.
- Place baking dish in oven. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven; let cool on a wire rack 20 minutes. Serve warm.