Product: Juicy Juice 100% juice, cranberry apple flavor (64 oz)
- Colorful tooth picks
- Jello mix
- Construction paper
- Stove pot
- Mixing spoon
1. Cut small triangles and squares out of construction paper. Place tooth picks through the triangle pieces to make a ship flag.
2. Cut lemons and limes in half. Then carve out the slices on each side so you’re just left with the rinds.
3. On the stove, heat water in a stove pot until boiling (Use 2 cups of water for every 6 oz of gelatin mix). In the meantime, place dry gelatin mix in a large bowl.
4. For the gelatin mix, replace two cups of cold water with two cups of Juicy Juice 100% juice, cranberry apple flavor. Combine both the juice and the boiling water into the bowl with the gelatin mix. Mix thoroughly for 3 minutes until dry mix is completely dissolved.
5. Place lemon and lime halves on a pan. Fill them with the dissolved gelatin Juice mix. Place them in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until firm.
6. Once firm, place the toothpicks through the halves. (Option: Carve out some of the hardened gelatin to make a canoe).