Don’t sweat summer temperatures and cool off with fruit filled Juicy Juice® 100% juice ice cubes that your kids will love. Here’s how you make them:
- Start out with one apple, one pear and 10 or so grapes. We found that this amount of fruit is perfect to fill two ice trays, but any fresh fruit can work!
- Finely dice the pear and apple into pieces small enough to fit into the ice trays. Cut the grapes in half.
- Place the fruit evenly throughout the ice trays. Make sure every space has a mix of the apple, pear and grape.
- Pour Juicy Juice® 100% juice over the fruit in the ice trays until the ice trays are totally full. Be careful to avoid any overflowing juice. Any flavor works great, but Apple works perfectly with this combination of fruit.
- Place the trays in the freezer and let them sit for at least three hours. Once they are completely solidified, serve in a clear glass with your kids’ favorite drink to really wow them!