JUICY JUICE® SHOW YOUR GOODNESS CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND HAVE A CHILD/CHILDREN/CHARGE(S) AGED 2-10 AT TIME OF ENTRY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Juicy Juice Show Your Goodness Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 3, 2020 and ends 4:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and have a child/children/charge(s) aged 2-10 years, at time of Entry (defined below). Employees of Harvest Hill Beverage Company (“Sponsor”) and Advantage Solutions D.B.A. The Sunflower Group (“Administrator”), and each of their respective affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, promotional agencies and agencies/parties engaged in the development, production and distribution of Contest materials (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win in the Contest. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are determined as a Contest winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, visit www.JuicyJuice.com/showyourgoodness (“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete the registration form and provide an original photo that depicts your child performing an act of goodness and include a caption (in 100 words or fewer/600 characters or fewer, in English only) describing your child’s act of goodness (collectively “Entry”). Be sure to indicate which age category your child falls into (2-5; or 6-10). You may enter each of your children (if you have more than one), but limit to five (5) children per family and one (1) Entry per child. Each Entry must be unique. Sponsor and its Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete Entries. Incomplete entries are not eligible. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address indicated on the Entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized email account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders associated with the Entries. The Entry must: (1) be complete to be eligible; and (2) be the property of the entrant. Any Entry not in compliance with the above rules and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service may apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device.
By entering the Contest, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted and you agree that the child depicted in an Entry is your child/charge. In order to be entered into the Contest, entrants must comply with above instructions when submitting their Entry. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor or its affiliates, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's and its affiliates’ images and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary rights of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered by Sponsor and may be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries should not contain any third-party materials other than Sponsor-owned, or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, or mark that identifies a brand other than Sponsor’s brand. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
4. JUDGING: All eligible Entries based on category will be judged by a Sponsor-selected panel of judges on or about February 6, 2020, based on the following judging criteria to determine the top ten (10) scored Entries per age category (2-5; and 6-10) (each such Entry, a “Finalist”): Relevance to Theme (30%), Creativity/Originality (40%) and Caption Clarity (30%). In the event of a tie, such tie will be broken based on highest score for Creativity/Originality. Decisions of Administrator/Sponsor are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
5. FINALIST NOTIFICATION: Potential Finalists will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to complete and return via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights within three (3) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within any specified timeframe or return of any Finalist notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate Finalist may be determined, as outlined above, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PUBLIC VOTING TO DETERMINE GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Up to ten (10) confirmed Finalists’ Entries per age category (2-5; and 6-10) [twenty (20) total] will be posted on the Website, beginning 12:00 p.m. ET on February 13, 2020 through 11:59 p.m. ET on February 23, 2020 (“Voting Period”). Eligible individuals (defined as 18 years of age or older) who visit the Website can vote for their favorite Finalist’s Entry (each, a “Vote”). There is a limit of one Vote per person/email address per Finalist Entry, per day. The top five (5) Finalists per age category (2-5; and 6-10) with the highest number of valid Votes (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be deemed the Grand Prize winners (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). In the event of a tie, such tied Finalist Entries will be re-judged by the Sponsor-specified panel of judges based solely on Creativity/Originality (100%). NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail accounts or other tactics to vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated Votes will be void. Votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial Contest subscription, incentives or sweepstakes not sponsored by Sponsor, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and Votes by any means that subvert the voting process or do not conform to the spirit of these Official Rules will void those Votes and may disqualify the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the voting process and to disqualify and void any Votes that were submitted by fraudulent means or were otherwise in violation of the Official Rules, as determined by Administrator/Sponsor in their sole discretion.
7. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Ten (10) Grand Prizes [Five (5) per age category, 2-5 and 6-10] – Each a check for $1,500. Twenty (20) Finalist Prizes [ten (10) per age category, 2-5 and 6-10]: Each a Juicy Juice branded lunch bag (ARV $12 per prize). Limit one (1) Finalist Prize and one Grand Prize per person. Potential Grand Prize winners may be required to execute and return within three (3) days, via email, a Grand Prize Acceptance Form in order to receive the Grand Prize. Return of the Grand Prize Acceptance Form as undeliverable or if winner does not return the Grand Prize Acceptance Form in the time specified, winner may be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be determined based on the next Finalist with the most valid votes after the top 10 Grand Prize entrants. Prizes are nontransferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitutions may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein.
8. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. Judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. Prize winners and all entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Contest and/or acceptance of prize, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective affiliates, and each of its and their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of a prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness and/or Entry for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; gains unauthorized access to accounts; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, for errors that may occur in promotion/ad materials, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Contest. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Contest if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Contest, entrant agrees that: (1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
9. LICENSE/USE OF ENTRIES: By entering the Contest, each entrant understands that the Sponsor is not acquiring entrant’s copyright in and to his or her Entry, but Sponsor is being granted a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free right and license to use, edit and share the Entry, in whole or part, in any media, including all Sponsor affiliated digital and social media channels, now or hereafter known.
10. ARBITRATION: Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Contest or the Official Rules, or whether the claims asserted are arbitrable, shall be referred to and finally determined by binding arbitration conducted by JAMS in accordance with its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”), and to the extent applicable, the United States Federal Arbitration Act. The venue for all arbitration commenced hereunder shall be located in the State of Connecticut. Judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The entrant hereby waives the right, if any, to obtain any award for exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or any other amount for the purpose of imposing a penalty from any other party in any arbitration or judicial proceeding or other adjudication arising out of or with respect to the Contest or these Official Rules, or any breach hereof, including any claim that such Contest or these Official Rules, or any part thereof, is invalid, illegal or otherwise voidable or void. No arbitration commenced pursuant to these Official Rules may be consolidated with the arbitration of any other dispute and the arbitrator(s) appointed hereunder shall not have the power to hear any arbitration as part of a class action notwithstanding, in either case, the existence of common issues of law and/or fact, or the possibility of conflicting rulings by more than one arbitrator. The entrant expressly waives the right, if any, to consolidated and/or class arbitration under this section and these Official Rules. Each party shall bear its own costs relating to such arbitration, except that the parties will equally share the arbitrator’s fees. The entrant shall not be entitled to recover attorney’s fees expended in the course of such arbitration or enforcement of any award rendered thereunder. The decision of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on all parties. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if any party desires to seek injunctive or other provisional relief that does not involve the payment of money, then those claims shall be brought in a state or federal court located in the State of Connecticut, and the parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to personal jurisdiction of such courts and venue in the State of Connecticut in any such action for injunctive relief or provisional relief. The parties agree that all arbitration proceedings relating to any matter referred to in this Section shall be exclusively governed by and determined in accordance with the laws of Connecticut (without reference to its law of conflict of laws), and the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the Grand Prize winners’ names, available after the Contest Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by February 28, 2020, to: Juicy Juice Show Your Goodness Contest Winners, c/o The Sunflower Group, 28 W 44th Street, Suite 900, New York, NY 10036.
13. SPONSOR: Harvest Hill Beverage Company, 1 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: The Sunflower Group, 28 W 44th Street, Suite 900, New York, NY 10036.