Juicy Juice Slide into Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Juicy Juice® Slide into Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins April 1, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends July 31, 2021 at 4:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Harvest Hill Beverage Company (“Sponsor”), Avid Marketing Group (“Administrator”), their respective affiliated companies, Advantage Solutions D.B.A. The Sunflower Group, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, promotional agencies and agencies/parties engaged in the development, production and distribution of promotion materials as well as prize suppliers (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://juicyjuice.com/slideintosummer (the “Website”) and enter the code found on the 64 oz. Juicy Juice® bottle (any one (1) of the three (3) participating** varieties), 59 oz. Juicy Juice® bottle (either one (1) of the two (2) participating** varieties), or on the 8 Pack of 6.75 oz. Juicy Juice® juice boxes (any one (1) of the three (3) participating** varieties); the Code is printed inside the bottle wrap for the 64 oz. or 59oz product and printed on the inside wrap cover of the 8 Pack juice box. A product purchase is NOT required to enter the Sweepstakes. Be sure to enter the Code exactly as it appears on the wrap; if Code is incomplete or incorrect, it will not be accepted and you will not be able to enter the Sweepstakes online. Follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, in order to be entered into the Sweepstakes. All online entries must be received no later than 4:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2021.
**Participating varieties will be specially marked with Sweepstakes advertising.
To enter WITHOUT a code, print your name, telephone number, address, email address (if any) and age on a 3”x 5” card and mail in a business size (#10) envelope to Juicy Juice Slide Into Summer Sweepstakes Entry, P.O. Box 1008, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1008, to be postmarked by July 15, 2021 and received by July 20, 2021.
As used herein, an entry made online or by mail is collectively referred to as an “Entry.” Limit: twenty five (25) entries (online and/or by mail) per person. If entering multiple times via mail, each 3” x 5” card must be mailed separately. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter WITHOUT a code:
BEFORE JULY 15, 2021
- Print your name, telephone number, address, email address (if any) and age on a 3”x 5” card and mail in a business size (#10) envelope to Juicy Juice Slide Into Summer Sweepstakes Entry, P.O. Box 1008, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1008
- If your request is valid, you will receive a Sweepstakes Code via return postal mail to be entered online.
- After logging onto the Sweepstakes Website, verifying your age and providing the state of your residential address, follow the steps to enter online.
STARTING JULY 15, 2021
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, date of birth & Juicy Juice Slide Into Summer Code Request.
- If your request is valid, you will receive a Sweepstakes Code via return e-mail. (Be sure to set your e-mail preferences to accept e-mails from email@example.com, so that the return e-mail is not classified as “Junk” or “SPAM”).
- After logging onto the Sweepstakes Website, verifying your age and providing the state of your residential address, follow steps to enter online.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries (that is, more than twenty five  entries) by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant will be disqualified. By entering, you agree that you are solely responsible for all internet access and data charges that you incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your internet or mobile service provider. Please contact your participating service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of entry form does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry in Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, destroyed, postage due or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent email addresses and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized email account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry.
RANDOM DRAWING: On or about August 13, 2021, seven-hundred and five (705) potential prize winners, (each “Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Random drawing will be conducted by Advantage Solutions D.B.A. The Sunflower Group, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. Limit one (1) prize from each prize category (i.e., one  Grand Prize, one  First Prize and one  Second Prize) per person/household. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received to award all available prizes, Sponsor is not obligated to award any remaining prizes. Potential winners will be notified by phone/email.
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): Five (5) Grand Prizes. Winner will receive one (1) wooden backyard playscape, including professional installation by a third party entity selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $1,700 each.
FIRST PRIZE: Two-Hundred (200) First Prizes Winner will receive one (1) fruit-themed inflatable pool ARV: $14.99 each.
SECOND PRIZE: Five-Hundred (500) Second Prizes will be awarded. Winner will receive one (1) Juicy Juice Voucher which can be redeemed to receive one (1) free Juicy Juice product up to a maximum value of $3.99. ARV: $3.99 each
Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $13,493
The actual value of the Prizes depends on market conditions at time of fulfillment. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. All prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Prizes are nontransferable, non-negotiable, nonrefundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitutions may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prizes (or any portion of prize, as applicable) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize/prize element of equal or greater value. Should winner decline prize (or any prize element, as applicable) for any reason, no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded. The prizes, and each element thereof (as applicable), are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The only warranties – if any – are those of the manufacturer of the item offered as a prize and, in the case of the Grand Prize, the warranties of the third party entity installing the wooden backyard playscape. (The preceding only excludes the Second Prizes, to the extent that Sponsor provides a warranty on its own products.) Coupons are subject to additional terms and conditions and an expiration date may apply. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Grand Prize winners will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form, reflecting the value of the Grand Prize and other prize(s) won, if any. Grand Prize winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor and Administrator as to issuance of the IRS 1099 Tax Form, including by providing his/her Social Security Number vis IRS W9 Tax Form.
- GENERAL RULES: Potential Grand Prize winners will also be required to complete an address and eligibility verification form within three (3) business days of notification attempt or Grand Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Noncompliance with this requirement, or not returning documents within the specified time period will result in disqualification and another Grand Prize winner may be selected in the place of the disqualified person. For ANY prize, return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection (in accordance with these Official Rules). Prize winners and all entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of prize, agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize(s) awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize(s). Acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness, Entry, and any photographs, as applicable, for promotional/trade/advertising purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; gains unauthorized access to accounts; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, for errors that may occur in promotion/advertising materials, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities further disclaim any liability for a defective, invalid or irregular Code beyond replacement with a valid Code, if time permits (but, if time does not permit, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion, Sweepstakes Entities shall not have any liability whatsoever for a defective/invalid/irregular Code.) Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort or any other event beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g., riot, strike, pandemic/epidemic, natural disaster). In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible online Entries received as set forth in these Official Rules prior to cancellation and all eligible mail Entries received. Notice of such action will be posted on the Website. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW/ARBITRATION: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT (WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW/CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES), AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN CONNECTICUT. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CONNECTICUT. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE ANY DISPUTE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO CLASS ACTION.
- WINNERS LIST: For the list of Grand Prize winners, please visit Website after August 31, 2021.
- SPONSOR: Harvest Hill Beverage Company, 1 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905.