NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER/THEIR STATE/JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE) AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Juice Up Your Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins July 11, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends July 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of three (3) weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”), as follows:
Weekly Entry Period
Weekly Entry Period Start Date & Time
Weekly Entry Period End Date & Time
12:00 p.m. ET on July 11, 2022
11:59 p.am. ET on July 17, 2022
12:00 a.m. ET on July 18, 2022
11:59 p.m. ET on July 24, 2022
12:00 a.m. ET on July 25, 2022
11:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2022
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (and the age of majority in his/her/their state/jurisdiction of residence), as of date of Entry. Employees of Harvest Hill Beverage Company (“Sponsor”), Advantage Solutions D.B.A. The Sunflower Group (“Administrator”), their respective affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, promotional agencies and agencies/parties engaged in the development, production and distribution of promotion materials (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter, as follows:
a. Via Instagram: You may enter on your web enabled mobile device using the Instagram application (the “Site”) by following the @JuicyJuiceUSA Instagram page and posting a photo or video to your Instagram feed of child(ren) enjoying summer to the fullest using the hashtag #JuicyJuiceSummerSweepstakes and tagging @JuicyJuiceUSA to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the corresponding Weekly Entry Period’s random drawing only, as described below.
b. Via Twitter: You may enter on Twitter (the “Site”) by following the @JuicyJuiceUSA Twitter page and tweeting a photo or video of child(ren) enjoying summer to the fullest using the hashtag #JuicyJuiceSummerSweepstakes and tagging @JuicyJuiceUSA to receive one (1) Entry into the corresponding Weekly Entry Period’s random drawing only, as described below.
c. Via Facebook: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by logging into your Facebook account and visiting the Juicy Juice Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/JuicyJuiceUSA/ (collectively with Instagram and Twitter, the “Site”), to view the Sweepstakes Post (the “Facebook Post”). Then, follow the instructions in the Facebook Post to “like” the Juicy Juice Facebook page and post a reply comment to the Facebook Post with a photo or video of child(ren) enjoying summer to the fullest using the hashtag #JuicyJuiceSummerSweepstakes to receive one (1) Entry into the corresponding Weekly Entry Period’s random drawing only, as described below.
You must have a Twitter account to enter via Twitter. If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one, visit www.Twitter.com. You must have an Instagram account to enter via Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Instagram app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store. You must have a Facebook account to enter via Facbook. If you do not have a Facebook account, and you would like to create one for free, visit www.Facebook.com. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account associated with the Entry. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the Site account submitted at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. "Authorized account holder" of a Site account is defined as the person who is responsible for joining the Site and who manages the e-mail address associated with the Site account. Entries must be received within the applicable Weekly Entry Period to be eligible for that drawing only. Limit one Entry per person, per Entry platform per day.
By entering, you agree that you are solely responsible for all internet access and data charges that you incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your internet or mobile service provider. Please contact your participating service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent email addresses and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. You must have the permission of anyone depicted in your Entry for submission and you must have permission of the parent or legal guardian of any child(ren) depicted in your Entry if they are not your own chil(ren)/charges. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials (other than Juicy Juice), or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand. Sponsor may blur or black out the infringing material, in their sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook are not affiliated with this in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. By entering, you understand and agree that your Entry may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be posted online for consumers to view on the Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s social media sites, and/or Sponsor-determined sites. Sponsor will only be posting select Entries (in their sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to remove any posted Entries, in its sole discretion, even if the Entry has already been made available to the public. Sponsor reserves the right to edit, adapt, or modify any posted Entry, in its sole discretion. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s social media sites, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
RANDOM DRAWINGS: One (1) Grand
Prize winner per Weekly Entry Period [three (3) total] and five (5) First Prize
winners per Weekly Entry Period [fifteen (15) total] will be selected in
separate random drawings on or about the following dates: July 19, 2022;
July 26, 2022; and August 2, 2022 from among all eligible Entries received
during each Weekly Entry Period only. Entries from one drawing will not be
carried forward to the subsequent drawing(s), as applicable. Random drawings
will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose
decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of
winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during
each Weekly Entry Period. Limit one prize per person/email address/household.
In the event that an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received to
award all available prizes, Sponsor is not obligated to award any remaining
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Three (3) Grand Prizes – 1 winner per Weekly Entry Period: A $1,000 check made payable to the Grand Prize winner; a one month supply of Juicy Juice (awarded as product vouchers); and a Sponsor-selected Juicy Juice Summer Fun Prize pack, containing a tie dye kit, t-shirt, rash guard tee, and bucket hat (ARV: $1,099). Fifteen (15) First Prizes – 5 winners per Weekly Entry Period: A one month supply of Juicy Juice (awarded as product vouchers) and a Sponsor-selected Juicy Juice Summer Fun Prize pack, containing a tie dye kit, t-shirt, rash guard tee, and bucket hat (ARV: $99 each). Prizes are nontransferable, non-negotiable, nonrefundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitutions may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty (except as specifically included) or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided.
GENERAL RULES: Potential winners
will be initially notified by direct message on Instagram/Twitter or
comment on Facebook (as applicable) and will
be required to follow the instructions outlined in the direct message/comment
within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt or an alternate potential
winner will be selected. Potential Grand
Prize winners will then be required to sign and return a Declaration of
Eligibility, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited by law) (“Declaration”)
and W9 form within forty-eight (48) hours (including weekends) of notification
attempt or the Grand Prize will be forfeited and alternate potential Grand
Prize winner may be selected. If
potential Grand Prize winner fails to return the completed Declaration and W9
form within forty-eight (48) hours, Declaration is returned as undeliverable, Entrant
shall be deemed to be ineligible, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an
alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected. Potential First Prize
winners will be required to confirm their mailing address and eligibility
within forty-eight (48) hours (including weekends) of notification attempt or
the First Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential First Prize winner
may be selected. Prizes will be shipped
to winners within 6-8 weeks of winner verification. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable
may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Prize winners and
all entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of
prize, agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram,
Twitter, and Facebook from and against any and all liability, claims or actions
of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property
which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise
participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use
of any prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official
Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winners assume all
liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by
participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of a
prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness, Entry, and
any photographs, as applicable, for promotional purposes (including any
possible public relations opportunities and/or in Sponsor’s social media posts)
without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering,
entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor
reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that
tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the
Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; gains unauthorized access to
accounts; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent
to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sweepstakes Entities
are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, for
errors that may occur in promotion/ad materials, telephone failures of any
kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect,
inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether
caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or
utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by
any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the
Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves
the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as
planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer
virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or
corruption of any sort. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be
awarded via random drawings from among all eligible Entries received for each Weekly
Entry Period prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to
all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes,
entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to
obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive,
incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket
expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the
Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort
to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award
shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will
entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. In no
event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
ARBITRATION: Except where
prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant
agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or
connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort
to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration
under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA
regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall
govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration;
and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having
jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards
for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or
consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other
than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with
participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to
have damages multiplied or increased.
CHOICE OF LAW: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS
GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF
CONNECTICUT, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN CONNECTICUT.
IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT
DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING
ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC.,
IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR
SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN
ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED
AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CONNECTICUT. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE
LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO
RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING
ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND
THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE
ANY DISPUTE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO CLASS ACTION.
PRIVACY: Any personally
identifiable information collected during your participation in this
Sweepstakes will be collected by Sponsor and used by it and its agents solely
for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes as
described in these Official Rules and will not be shared with any third party
11. WINNERS LIST: For the list of winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by May 31, 2022 to: Juice Up Your Summer Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Suite 120, Mansfield, MA 02048.
SPONSOR: Harvest Hill Beverage
Company, 1 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905.