JUICY JUICE® “WHAT JUICY JUICE FLAVOR ARE YOU? - FAMILY EDITION” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE/JURISDICTION OF LEGAL RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER) AT TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO HAVE A CHILD WHO IS TWELVE (12) YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
- 1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Juicy Juice® “What Juicy Juice Flavor Are You? – Family Edition” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins May 19, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends July 19, 2020 at 4:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of two (2) monthly entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). See chart below in Rule #3 for details.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of legal residence, whichever is older) as of date of Entry (defined below) and who have a child who is twelve (12) years of age or younger as of date of Entry. Employees of Harvest Hill Beverage Company (“Sponsor”), Advantage Solutions D.B.A. The Sunflower Group (“Administrator”), their respective affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, promotional agencies and agencies/parties engaged in the development, production and distribution of promotion materials (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
- 3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit juicyjuice.com/yourfamilyflavor (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, including taking a short survey to find out which Juicy Juice Flavor your family is, in order to be entered into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Entries must be received within the Entry Period indicated in the chart below to be eligible for that drawing and any subsequent drawing. Limit one Entry per person, per email address per day. Entries received for each “day” must be received from 12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET each day, except for the first day of the Sweepstakes Period, which begins at 12:00 p.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET and the last day of the Sweepstakes Period, which begins at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 4:59 p.m. ET.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. By entering, you agree that you are solely responsible for all internet access and data charges that you incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your internet or mobile service provider. Please contact your participating service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent email addresses and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized email account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry.
- 4. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Random drawings will be conducted on or about July 22, 2020 to select the following winners: one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Entries received for each Entry Period [two (2) total]; and five (5) First Prize winners per Entry Period from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period [ten (10) total]. Random drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Grand or First Prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period. Limit one prize per person/household. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received to award all available prizes, Sponsor is not obligated to award any remaining prizes. Potential winners will be notified by email or phone.
- 5. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): Two (2) Grand Prizes – 1 winner per Entry Period: A $2,500 check for the winner (ARV: $2,500 each). Ten (10) First Prizes – 5 winners per Entry Period: A $100 Sponsor-selected gift card (ARV: $100 each). Total ARV of all prizes is $6,000. Prizes are nontransferable, non-negotiable, nonrefundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitutions may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prizes (or any portion of each prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. The prizes, and each element thereof, are awarded “as is” with no warranty (except as specifically included) or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions and an expiration date may apply. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided.
- 6. GENERAL RULES: Potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted via email and must sign and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability/ and W9 form (where lawful), within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential First Prize winners may be required to complete an address and eligibility verification form within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Noncompliance with these requirements, or not returning documents within the specified time period will result in disqualification and another winner may be selected in the place of the disqualified person. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection (in accordance with these Official Rules). Prize winners and all entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of prize, agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness, Entry, and any photographs, as applicable, for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; gains unauthorized access to accounts; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, for errors that may occur in promotion/ad materials, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded via random drawings from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- 7. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 8. CHOICE OF LAW: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN CONNECTICUT. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CONNECTICUT. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE ANY DISPUTE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO CLASS ACTION.
- 10. WINNERS LIST: For the list of Grand and First Prize winners, please visit Website after August 7, 2020 for a period of 30 days.
- 11. SPONSOR: Harvest Hill Beverage Company, 1 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905.
- 12. ADMINISTRATOR: Advantage Solutions D.B.A. The Sunflower Group, 28 W 44th Street, Suite 900, New York, NY 10036.