What You Need
- Sofa cushions
- Party noisemaker (optional)
- Cardboard boxes
- Small cooler
- Small juice boxes such as Juicy Juice® (4.23oz. or 6.75 oz.)
How To Do It
- Clear an area around a sofa or bed.
- Prop sturdy sofa cushions or pillows near the sofa or bed to form the walls of the playhouse. Use chairs, if necessary, to prop up the cushions or pillows.
- Build the roof by draping sheets over the walls.
- Put a smaller pillow on the floor between two upright sofa cushions to construct a window.
- Create a door with a sheet or blanket. Or, build a tunnel entrance by tilting cushions together.
- Use a party noisemaker for the doorbell.
- Use cushions, blankets and cardboard boxes to make furniture.
- In place of a fridge, furnish your playhouse with a small cooler filled with ice cold Juicy Juice. It’s polite to have cool drinks to offer your guests!
- To make a split-level playhouse, use a bed or couch for the upper level and the floor as the lower level. Or, build your playhouse on a bunk bed.
- Make sure your playhouse does not block halls and passageways.