What You Need to Pack a Rectangle Lunch
- A rectangular lunch box
- Rectangular food
- Rectangular Juicy Juice® box (4.23 oz or 6.75 oz)
- Note card or piece of paper
- Marker or pen
How To Do It
- Make a sandwich for your child’s lunch. Cut in half and trim the crusts. You now have two rectangles.
- Include rectangular-shaped crackers.
- Cut a slice of cheese in half to form two rectangles.
- Include graham crackers (they’re rectangular).
- Include a note card or piece of paper and a marker or pen in the lunch and ask your child to write down which shape you packed that day.
- Include your child’s favorite flavor of Juicy Juice in its rectangular juice box.
- Pack a regular lunch with a variety of shapes and ask your child to write down as many shapes as he or she can identify.
- Let your child help you turn dinner items into shapes and then “test” the rest of the family.