The season for snow is here! As the holidays quickly approach, so do all of the cheerful sights, sounds and festive outfits. Dress your Juicy Juice® juice boxes up to look like cute reindeer in this fun and easy craft. It’s bound to get kids in holiday spirit and bring a smile to their faces!
- Step 1: Gather your materials. You will need:
- Copper-colored gift wrap (or brown construction paper)
- Googly eyes
- Red glitter paper
- Brown pipe cleaners
- A Juicy Juice juice box
- Safety scissors
- Scotch tape
- Step 2: Wrap your Juicy Juice juice box with the colored gift wrap and a piece of tape, be sure to leave space at the top so that there is room to use the straw!
- Step 3: Carefully cut a small, one-inch circle of red glitter paper and tape it onto the front and center of the juice box to create a nose; then paste a pair of googly eyes right above it!
- Step 4: For the final step, create the reindeer antlers by cutting one pipe cleaner into two (now you have two antlers) and another pipe cleaner into four. Take one-quarter piece of pipe cleaner and wrap it around the top of a half piece. Apply the same method to the other antler. Tape both antlers securely to the back of the juice box and enjoy!