Parents know that children’s imaginations know no limits when it comes to playtime. However, the right prop can take make-believe to the next level. Once they put these adorable “dinosaur feet” on, your kids won’t ever want to take them off. Here’s how to make this craft:
- Gather your materials. You’ll need tissue paper cut into squares, a clean sponge, a glue stick, and two empty tissue boxes.
- Glue the tissue paper squares onto the tissue boxes until everything but the bottom side is covered. We alternated colors for a pretty effect.
- Cut the sponge into small triangles – you’ll need three for each “foot.” Glue them to what will become the front of each “foot.”
- Once finished, your kids can place their feet into the openings of the tissue boxes. Make sure they play carefully as they stomp around.
- This craft pairs nicely with “dinosaur juice,” also known as a Juicy Juice™ Juice Box in your children’s favorite flavor!