For the Baked Fish:
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Juicy Juice 100% Orange Tangerine Juice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound cod or tilapia
- Nonstick cooking spray
For Tropical Salsa:
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon Juicy Juice 100% Orange Tangerine Juice
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- ½ cup sour cream
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Make the Baked Fish: In large baking dish, whisk together garlic, juice, oil, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Add fish to juice mixture; turning to coat. Cover and transfer to refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Remove fish from marinade and place on baking pan; discard marinade. Transfer fish to oven and bake 12 to 14 minutes or until internal temperature of fish reaches 145 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, make the Tropical Salsa: In medium bowl, stir together orange, mango, tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, onion and juice.
- To serve, remove skin from fish if desired; use forks to flake fish into bite-sized pieces. Divide fish between tortillas and top with cabbage and Tropical Salsa. Serve tacos with lime wedges, sour cream and hot sauce, if desired.