Think of these thick and frosty blue milkshakes like a delicious frozen version of blueberry cobbler! They are made with a base of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, berry flavor, vanilla ice cream and blueberries. But to give them the classic flavors of blueberry cobbler, we’ve added all the hallmarks of the traditional baked berry dessert: oats, a touch of cinnamon, whipped cream and a crunchy granola topping.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Active Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 milkshakes, 16 ounces each (including garnishes)
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, berry flavor
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cup vanilla ice cream
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons granola
- Combine blueberries, Juicy Juice® 100% juice, berry flavor and oats in blender. Puree on high until completely smooth, about 1 minute. Add ice cream and cinnamon and pulse several times to incorporate, then puree until smooth, for about 10 seconds.
- Divide milkshake between two glasses. Top with whipped cream and granola and an additional pinch of cinnamon each.