Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- ¾ cup of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, berry flavor
- 1 ½ cups of blueberries
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
For the sauce:
- Stir together cornstarch and juice in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in 1 ½ cups blueberries, ¼ cup sugar and ⅛ teaspoon salt.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until blueberries cook down and liquid thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice, cover and set aside.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoons of butter melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup of whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- ½ cup of blueberries
For the pancake batter:
- In a small bowl stir together milk, butter and egg.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add milk mixture; stir until just combined.
- Fold in ½ cup of blueberries.
- Coat a griddle or large heavy-bottomed skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until a small amount of water poured on the griddle sizzles.
- For each pancake, pour ¼ cup batter onto griddle and cook until the top bubbles and edges are set.
- Turn and cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until golden.
- Serve warm with blueberry sauce.