Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes plus cooling time and refrigerate for 1 hour
1 ½ cups of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, white grape flavor, divided
2 tablespoons of cornstarch
1⁄4 cup of sugar
2 tablespoons of light corn syrup
1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
⅔ cup of powdered sugar
¾ cup of sour cream
2 to 3 teaspoons of chopped fresh mint (optional)
2 teaspoons of orange zest
2 to 2 ½ cups of seedless red or concord grapes, halved
For the glaze:
- In a small bowl whisk together ¾ cup of juice and cornstarch, stirring until dissolved.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the remaining ¾ cup of juice and sugar. Place over high heat; bring to boil.
- Add cornstarch mixture; whisk to combine and reduce heat and cook until mixture thickens and turns clear, whisking constantly.
- Add corn syrup; cook and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool.
For the crust:
- Coat a 10 ½ inch tart pan with nonstick baking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out piecrust. Line pan with piecrust.
- Follow package directions for pre-heat and baking.
- Remove from oven; let set out to cool completely.
For the filling:
- In a large mixing bowl and using an electric hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar, then add sour cream and beat at low speed.
- Stir in mint (if desired) and orange zest.
- Spread filling evenly in baked crust. Top evenly with grapes, pressing grapes lightly into filling.
- Brush or spoon glaze as desired evenly on grapes.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, at least 1 hour before serving.