Recipe courtesy of @Siriouslydelicious
Glazed Strawberry Watermelon Bundt Cake
Cook Time: 38 – 43 minutes
Total Time: 70 minutes
For the cake:
1 15.25 oz vanilla boxed cake mix
1 cup Juicy Juice 100% Juice, Strawberry Watermelon
1/2 cup vegetable oil
For the glaze:
3 tablespooons Juicy Juice 100% Juice, Strawberry Watermelon
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
Sliced strawberries for topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of bundt pan.
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs and Juicy Juice in a large bowl with a mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 38-43 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan and completely before frosting.
- To make glaze, stir together the sugar and Juicy Juice until thick.
- Pour glaze over cooled cake and top with sliced strawberries.