When kids ask for sugary snacks, it can be hard to say no. That’s why it is sometimes best to take matters into your own hands. Try this recipe for fruit gummies using Juicy Juice® 100% juice that you can feel good about serving to your kids!
- 1½ cups of Juicy Juice® 100% juice – any of the flavors work great!
- 4 tablespoons of plain gelatin
- Pour the Juicy Juice® 100% juice into a small pot. Gently add in the gelatin powder and allow it to absorb for a few minutes.
- Once the gelatin has absorbed, whisk the mixture gently.
- Turn on your stove to medium heat, getting the mixture warm but never boiling. Wait until the mixture changes from thick to runny and all of the gelatin has dissolved.
- Once ready, pour the mixture into a shallow loaf pan and refrigerate for four hours.
- Remove from pan and cut the gelatin into bite-sized pieces.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks!