The delicious flavors of Apple Juicy Juice 100% Juice take this fondue favorite to the next level. Whether you’re looking for a fun appetizer, or a tasty way to get kids to eat their veggies, this dish is an exciting way to get the whole family gathered around the dinner table together.
For the Apple-Cheese Fondue:
- 8 oz Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- ¾ cup Apple Juicy Juice 100% Juice
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
For Dipping and Serving:
- Cubed baguette pieces
- Grape tomatoes
- Green onions
- Mini sweet bell peppers
- Sliced apples
- Sliced celery
- In large bowl, toss cheeses with cornstarch until well combined.
- Rub inside of fondue pot with garlic; discard garlic. Add Apple Juicy Juice 100% Juice and lemon juice to pot; heat to simmering over medium heat. Add cheese a handful at a time, stirring constantly until cheese is fully melted and incorporated between additions. If mixture starts to bubble, reduce heat to low. Continue adding cheese and stirring until all cheese is incorporated and mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately with desired dippers.