Prep time: 10 minutes plus freeze time
Makes 8 ice pops
- 1¼ cups of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, kiwi strawberry flavor
- 1 (0.3 oz) package of sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup of strawberry halves
- 2 large ripe kiwis, peeled, cut into ¼ inch dice, divided
- Bring 1 cup of juice to a boil, then dissolve gelatin mix in boiling juice.
- Stir in ¼ cup ice-cold juice and pour cooled gelatin mixture into a blender.
- Add strawberries and three-fourths of the diced kiwi; blend until smooth.
- Using a spoon, gently stir in remaining kiwi.
- Pour ¼ cup of the kiwi mixture into each of 8 ice-pop molds; insert sticks.
- Freeze until solid.