When the weather’s hot, there’s nothing our kids want more than to chill out with a delectably cool treat. Try this recipe and make your own delicious frozen gummies that you can feel great about serving to your kids!
■ 1½ cups of Juicy Juice® 100% juice – any of the flavors work great!
■ 4 tablespoons of plain gelatin
■ Food coloring
■ Silicone gummy molds
- Pour the Juicy Juice® 100% juice into a small pot. Gently add in the gelatin powder and allow it to absorb for a few minutes.
- Add a few drops of food coloring.
- Once the gelatin has absorbed, whisk the mixture gently.
- Turn on your stove to medium heat, getting the mixture warm but never boiling. Wait until the mixture changes from thick to runny and all of the gelatin has dissolved.
- Once ready, pour the mixture carefully into gummy molds and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and carefully remove the treats from the silicone mold.