Recipe courtesy of @Siriouslydelicious
Mango Mustard Glazed Ham
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time: 1.5 hours
Servings: 10 – 12
1 10-pound fully-cooked, bone-in ham
2 cups Juicy Juice 100% Juice, Mango (divided)
3 tablespoons dijon mustard
1/2 cup pureed mango
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place ham cut-side down on a roasting pan that is heavily lined with foil to prevent burning (also make sure that it will fit on the lower oven shelf).
- Score the fat and skin with a serrated knife by slicing in a diamond pattern (be careful not to cut too deep, you only want to score the very top and not the meat).
- Pour one cup of the juice all over the ham.
- Cover the ham with foil, place in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make your glaze. In a small saucepan, whisk together the remaining cup of juice, pureed mango, dijon mustard, brown sugar and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- After an hour, remove the ham from the oven and increase the temperature to 400 degrees. Using a pastry brush, spread half of the glaze over the ham. Return the ham to the over, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove again, brush the remaining glaze over the ham, and cook again for another 15 minutes (or until the internal temp reaches 140 degrees).
- Let the ham sit for around 20 minutes before slicing.