Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour
Makes 4 portions
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- ¾ cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, strawberry watermelon flavor
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ciabatta buns
- 1 watermelon, sliced, rind removed
- 8 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 leaves basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breast on a foil lined baking sheet greased with pan spray. Drizzle chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper on each side; then bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Once chicken is cooked and cooled, slice and set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, whisk together Juicy Juice® 100% juice, strawberry watermelon flavor and corn starch, then bring to a simmer over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until thickened.
- Brush each side of ciabatta bread with butter, then griddle in pan over medium heat.
- On bottom half of bun, add 1 slice of watermelon then top with sliced chicken breast.
- Drizzle sandwich with 1 tablespoon of the Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, strawberry watermelon flavor sauce, then add 2 tablespoons of crumbled feta and 3 basil leaves to each sandwich.
Cover with top of bun, then serve with remaining sauce on the side.