Recipe courtesy of @Siriouslydelicious
Thai Chicken Noodles with Tangerine Sauce
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4 – 6
For chicken marinade:
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 cup Juicy Juice 100% Juice, Orange Tangerine
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-inch piece of ginger, minced
For noodles and sauce:
1 pkg. rice noodles (can sub with linguine pasta)
1/2 cup Juicy Juice 100% Juice, Orange Tangerine
1/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
2 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons sesame oil
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter can sub with
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
4 scallions, chopped
3/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
3/4 cup crushed peanuts (optional)
- Place marinade ingredients into a plastic freezer bag, along with the chicken, and seal. Using your hands, make sure chicken soaks up the sauce. Place the bag in the fridge and marinate for 30 minutes.
- To make your sauce, place the Juicy Juice 100% Juice, lime juice, garlic cloves, sesame oil, honey and peanut butter into the blender and blend until smooth. Taste and season with salt or sriracha if desired.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade (discarding the rest) and sauté until it’s cooked through, 6-7 minutes.
- Add the pasta and sauce to your skillet, toss, and cook for a minute or two until the sauce is heated. Top with red peppers, scallions, cilantro and chopped peanuts and serve.