Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Makes 1 cake – 12 servings
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 ½ cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, berry flavor
- ½ cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, cherry flavor
- ½ cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, fruit punch flavor
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon corn starch
- 4 cups whipped topping
- ⅔ cup strawberries, large diced
- ⅔ cup blueberries
- ⅔ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup mint, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, 1 cup of Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, berry flavor, oil and eggs in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth and all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into two greased 8″ round pans, bake cake in a 350-degree oven for 20-24 minutes, or until you poke it with a cake tester (or toothpick) and it comes out clean. Set aside and cool completely.
- Whisk together remaining juices and cornstarch, cook over medium heat in saucepan for 5-7 minutes, or until thickened. Place in refrigerator to cool.
- Mix berries and mint in a bowl.
- Spread bottom layer of cake with two cups of whipped topping, then drizzle with half of juice sauce. Add top layer of cake, spread with additional two cups of whipped topping and drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Finish with berry and mint mixture.