Total Time: 5 hours to overnight
Makes 4 servings
- 3 oz salmon filet
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, tropical flavor
- ⅓ cup red pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup avocado, sliced
- 1 slice orange
- ⅓ cup mango, diced
- 1 cup quinoa, prepared
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season each filet of salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper on each side then bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Whisk oil, Juicy Juice® 100% juice, tropical flavor, vinegar, and remaining salt and pepper together until combined. Reserve ¼ cup of vinaigrette.
- Toss prepared quinoa with vinaigrette.
- Add quinoa to serving bowl and top with fruit, veggies, and salmon.
- Before serving, drizzle salmon with reserved vinaigrette.