- Nonstick baking spray
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Apple Juicy Juice 100% Juice
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- ¾ cup cranberry granola, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 x 5-inch loaf pan with baking spray. In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and ginger until well combined.
- With electric mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat until well combined. Add half the juice and half the flour mixture into the sugar and butter mixture and stir. When mixed, stir in the rest of the juice and flour mixture. Beat until just combined.
- Fold in apple and ½ cup granola. Transfer mixture to prepared pan; sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup granola. Transfer to oven and bake 50 to 55 minutes. If unsure when done, insert a toothpick in center of loaf. If it comes out clean, the loaf is ready. Transfer pan to cooling rack and let stand 10 minutes before removing loaf from the pan and putting the loaf on the rack.