Total Time: 5 hours to overnight
Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 cups soda water
- 3 cups Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, grape flavor
- ⅔ cup blueberries
- 1½ cups water
- Place blueberries in an ice cube tray, fill with water, then freeze ice cubes for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Fill four glasses with blueberry ice cubes, then add ¾ cup of Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, grape flavor into each glass.
- Top each glass with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and ½ cup of soda water.
- Serve immediately.