Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Makes 4 portions
- 1 tablespoon chipotle in adobo
- 2 ⅓ cup Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, cherry flavor
- 3 ounces corn starch
- ½ cup cherries, pitted
- 4 pork chops, boneless, center cut
- 2 cup mashed sweet potatoes, prepared
- 3 cup green beans, trimmed and steamed
- Add chipotle in adobo, Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, cherry flavor and corn starch to saucepan and whisk over medium heat.
- Bring sauce to a boil and then simmer until sauce is thickened and has turned translucent.
- Add pitted cherries.
- Pre-heat oil in a sauté pan. Sear pork chop on each side for 5-6 mins per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Let pork chop rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Plate ½ cup of mashed sweet potatoes and top with sliced pork chop. Drizzle with sauce.
- Serve with ¾ cup of steamed green beans.