Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup cherries, pitted, quartered
- ¼ cup fire roasted corn
- 1 tablespoon poblano peppers, small dice
- ¼ cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, cherry flavor
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion, small diced
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, dicedli>
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, fresh squeezed
- Tortilla chipsli>
- Sauté poblano peppers for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add poblanos, salt, pepper, lime juice, onion, tomatoes, and garlic to food processor.rry
- Pulse ingredients 3-4 times, leaving visible chunks. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in Juicy Juice® 100% juice, cherry flavor, cherries, and corn.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
Cover with top of bun, then serve with remaining sauce on the side.