Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ cup chipotle in adobo
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, fruit punch flavor
- 4 pieces garlic naan
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, prepared, shredded
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ teaspoons corn starch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, fruit punch flavor, corn starch, onion powder, garlic powder, and chipotle in adobo in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, or until thickened, whisking occasionally.
- Toast naan in oven for 5 minutes, or until crispy around the edges.
- After toasting, top naan with sauce, cheese, chicken, bell pepper and red onions.
- Place flatbread in oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.