Prep time: 15 minutes plus chill time
Makes 30 (1/2-cup) servings
- 5 cups of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, fruit punch flavor, chilled
- 1 (6-oz) package of cherry gelatin
- 1 (32-oz) bottle of unsweetened pure pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 (12-oz) cans of ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups of fruit punch to a boil.
- In a 4-quart freezer-proof container or bowl, combine gelatin and boiling fruit punch; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple juice and 3 cups of chilled fruit punch, then cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
- About 1 ½ hours before serving, remove frozen juice mixture from freezer.
- Let stand to soften, breaking apart until mixture is slushy and pour ginger ale into the bowl and stir to combine.
- Ladle into cups and serve immediately.