Overnight oats are just what they sound like – you prep them before bed and come morning, breakfast is served. It takes under 10 minutes to prepare and you can be off counting sheep before you can say, “Juicy Juice is goodness made juicy.” It’s a great way to start both your and your little ones’ day, setting the whole family up for success.
- ½ cup of regular rolled oats
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup Juicy Juice 100% Juice Apple
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 container (6 oz) container desired-flavor yogurt
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Place ½ cup of dry oats in bowl
- Place the milk, Juicy Juice 100% Juice Apple, honey and cinnamon into the bowl with the oats. Stir until combined.
- Pour the mixed oats in a mason jar and cover. Refrigerate over night.
- In the morning, top with yogurt and berries of your liking.