Makes 12 heaping servings
- 3 pounds of boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 cups of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, tropical flavor (or Juicy Juice 100%, apple flavor)
- 1 cup of your favorite smoky barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chipotle in adobo
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 pack of Hawaiian slider buns (buttered and grilled in a non-stick pan)
- Dill Pickles
- French Fried Onions`
Season all sides of pork shoulder with garlic salt and black pepper.
In a slow cooker, mix together Juicy Juice 100%juice, apple flavor, BBQ sauce, chipotle in adobo and apple cider vinegar. Place seasoned pork in pot, cover and cook on low for six hours or until it is super tender. Using two forks, lightly shred the pork and mix with all the residual juices. Season to taste if necessary.
Place pork on slider buns, top with a pickle and french fried onions. Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce for dipping!